Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Challenge

Vitaminwater Zero
Presents
“Flavor Fashionista Challenge”
On the Runway



"The Red Dress"

What a beautiful dress, Kenneth is amazing and obviously very talented.  He knows what he wants;)  He went straight to me and told me, " Maria, I want this look (showing me a photo).  I want the eyes darker and the lips red, reallly red)."  And that was that.  I love being around him because he was very calm.  With all the Chaos around me I needed to collect myself. 

I'm just going to post the products that I used on Nicole.  I will do a video tutorial hopefully soon,   so lookout for that. 

 Skin Perfecter Concealer

Skin Perfecter Concealer
Bodyography Skin Perfecter Concealer contains anti-oxidant seaweed extract as well as vitamins C & E. Easily blends into the skin to cover up minor...

Expressions

Expressions
At last, a product that can be used all over the face; as a blush, eye shadow or liner. Apply wet or dry for a professional finish every time. The...

Eye Pencil

Eye Pencil
These super smooth pencils glide on without tugging at the delicate skin around the eye area. The eye pencils are rigid enough to provide a crisp,...

Mascara

Mascara
Bodyography Mascara is available only in High Intensity - This formula is water resistant, safe for contact lens wearers, and contain Vitamin B5 to...

 Veil Foundation Primer

Veil Foundation Primer
Since its release, Veil Foundation Primer has become one of our most popular products. With anti-oxidants, vitamins A and E, Green Tea and Grape Seed...

Natural Finish Foundation

Natural Finish Foundation
Natural Finish Foundation is an oil free liquid formula that is enriched with mineral seaweed extracts. These extracts help to hydrate the skin and...

Every Finish Powder

Every Finish Powder
Every finish powder is a multi-purpose face powder that can be used with a powder brush for sheer finish, and a puff for slightly heavier coverage,...
 

The lipstick: Red China also from bodyography

                    I just want to thank Apollo Victorio Photography for the photos.










1 comment: