Tuesday, March 8, 2011

JM Magazine


JM Magazine Holly Madison Issue Dec 2010-Jan 2011

Credits
Photographer:  Charles Gardner
Model:  Holly Madison
Hair and Makeup:  Maria Rivera

This shoot took place in Las Vegas, NV.  It was such an amazing shoot , very low key and laid back.  Usually when I do a shoot with JM Magazine I have at least 10 models for the day and a couple hair and makeup artist to help me along.  Holly Madison is such a great person, very down to earth and really, really nice. She gave me tickets to her show.  I asked once, and she didn't hesitate to give me 3 tickets.  My sister and I watched "The Peep Show" after the shoot was over.  I have never seen a Show in Vegas and I liked "The Peep Show" a whole lot.  You can hear my sister and I oohing and wowing.  It was great and very exciting.  So next time you head to Vegas go ahead and check it out!

Now.... I will show you how I created this look also what products I used to create the entire look.

Eyes

I Started with her brows and used Urban Decay (www.urbandecay.com) Honey Pot in Blonde then I used Fresh Face Cream Makeup in Honey Baby (www.zanacosmetics.com) as an eyeshadow base.  As eyeshadow I used boo beige (brow bone and inner lid) and extra raisin blended with black cat (www.zanacosmetics.com)  Then I applied MAC fluid line in Black Track and used Onyx eyeliner (www.bodyography.com) on the lower lid.  Finished the eyes off with Mascara in Stiletto also from bodyography.

Face

I first sprayed her face with Fix Plus from MAC then I used Picture Perfect Expert Primer all over the face.  I love this primer because it does not have silicone the use avocado extract instead.  I started to apply Fresh Face Cream Makeup in Light beige all over the face and set it with loose powder from bodyography in Golden Beige.  I then used Deliciously Cheeky Blush in Rumba from Zana Cosmetics.

Lips
Rose Wild Lipstick and Nude Diva Glaze


This Cream foundation is is like an eraser.  Works really well on all the imperfections we may have.  Everything they say about this product is TRUE.  Try it for yourself www.zanacosmetics.com
 



Why I love this Cream Foundation from Zana Cosmetics:
While it's light and silky smooth , this oil-free cream provides full coverage that really lasts. Contain vitamins A, C, and E to nourish your skin. A tiny dab can be used as a concealer to mask under-eye circles or imperfections. Contains anti-acne ingredients to help keep your face blemish-free. Oil-free, Paraben-free




This loose Powder in their Oxyplex collection is very cool.  I have this in my kit at all times.  Its very lightweight but it lasts all day.  It sets the makeup beautifully and doesn't look cakey even when you're building it up.  Two thumbs up!


                Why I love this Bodyography Powder:
Loose Powder* Breathable formula allows for all-day wear
* Smooth and silky in texture for easy application
* Enhanced with anti-aging properties to restore skin's overall health
* Lightweight and versatile formula layers for desired coverage
* Enhances complexion of skin with hint of glow and brightness
* Vitamins A,C, & E, provide essential daily nutrients
* Disguises minor imperfections through light reflecting technology
               * Formula's moisturizing properties condition and treat while preventing caking


No comments:

Post a Comment