Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Low Rider Girls Magazine

Me doing Melissa's Makeup


Low Rider Girls Magazine Cover Jan Issue 2011

Credits: Makeup:  Maria Rivera,  Stylist: Samuel Martinez,  Photography:  Charles Gardner 
Model:  Melissa Riso,  Location:  The Notion Studio in LA

We shot this in LA about a couple months ago.  It was a fun shoot, specially because I was working with my friends, Charles & Sam.  I did smokey eyes and a baby pink on her lips.

Eyes


I did half smokey eyes on her.  I applied Electra eyeshadow (www.maccosmetics.com) all over her lids and Raven eyeshadow (www.bodyography.com) just on the corners of the eyes and Crystal Avalanche eyeshadow for under the brow bone blending it with Raven.
 I then lined her eyes top to bottom with 24-7 Glide on Pencil in Zero
I applied Sexy Lash Volume Mascara (www.zanacosmetics.com)

Face

I used Fresh Face Cream Makeup (www.zanacosmetics.com) I didn't have to set it with a powder.  I then Applied Crushed Pink (www.zanacosmetics.com) on her cheeks.

Lips

I used a Power Rose Lipstick on the lips and applied Diva Glaze High Shine in Tropical Sunset on top both from Zana Cosmetics (www.zanacosmetics.com)

To finish it off I sprayed MAC Fix Plus all over the face to help set the makeup.  By doing this I don't have to keep reapplying my makeup throughout the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment