Monday, March 7, 2011

Smokey Eye


I just wanted to show you guys how to do a smokey eye look.  It would be helpful if you have read my bronzy look blog.  This smokey eye look was for Kymaro Cardi Wrap one of Project Ethos main sponsor.   This designer wanted a softer smokey eyes with red lips.  I used raven and creamsicle and just blended the black with creamsicle.  I applied just a little bit of black all over the lid and once its blended with creamsicle it makes a silvery color it almost seem like I used 3 colors on her eyes. After, I still applied eyeliner from top to bottom, even if the eyeshadow is dark applying eyeliner still makes a huge difference.  Next step is the face Foundation Veil Primer, Natural Finish Foundation and on the cheeks Every Finish Powder in  Sierra Bronzer.  For the lips I lined it with Timber and applied Red China (a very beautiful red lipstick).  The makeup I used were all from bodyography (www.bodyography.com).  This Runway Look is also very popular throughout Fashion Week LA.


No comments:

Post a Comment