Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sophia Fresh at Project Ethos


Sophia Fresh

As The Key Makeup Artist for Project Ethos, I have the opportunity to meet our Featured Artists.  This is an amazing experience for me.  My sister and I did Skye, Crystal, and Cole Rose's makeup for their performance at the Fluxx in San Diego, CA for Project Ethos.  These ladies are not only talented they are kind, cool and very "Fresh".   I used all Bodyography products on them, they were our sponsor makeup brand for this event. 


 From left to right: Ria, Hilario Hufana (www.phyto.com), Cole Rose, An-an (My makeup artist sister), Skye, Cristal and Myself.


Me doing Cristal's Makeup

We Pretty much did their makeup the same the only difference is the color that we smoked it out with.  On Cole Rose I did a Purple theme.  Skye and Crystal pretty much got the same look, a very Glamor smoky eye.  

I want to thank Marq Mendez and Rover Longdong for the photo
(http://www.facebook.com/mariamastermua/posts/156176504438414?notif_t=share_comment#!/profile.php?id=1411097788)

No comments:

Post a Comment