Friday, March 18, 2011

Project Ethos at The Avalon 3-15-11


Maria Rivera, Maredith Benns, Natalie Stalter, Tara Daniels, Israel Garcia, Amber Shamsonian, Nikki Martin, Tamara Demery, Crystal Worhack, Cristina Gomez, Michelle Henson-Babbit, Yesenia Alonzo, Marc Mendez and Paula Mauricio. 

First of all I want to thank TEAM ETHOS (My Family) for all your help.  You guys are like magicians, you guys and gals "Always" make magic happen.  Also, to Carlton hair (Lisa Finn) and Makeup Team you Rocked the night as usual ;).  Jason for trusting me to do what I do, Nam (Cham ;)) Brie, Jen B., Jen P. everyone for always being there for me NO MATTER what.  I remember my first Project Ethos September 2008,  it was unreal.  I didn't know anybody (actually met wonderful people that I'm friends with til today) and it was chaotic, I was scared and  excited at the same time.  It was an amazing experience and I never wanted to be apart from Ethos.  When they had the opening for the Key position I didn't hesitate, I mean don't get me wrong I was nervous, scared (I dont even know if anyone knows about this, lol), But I loved my first experience so much that I know this is what I want to do, Forever.  Ok long story short,  I went to Interview with Jason and I remember they told me to bring my Portfolio, which I didn't so I was even more nervous.  I mean I was preparing everything so I dont forget anything and I forget the most important part of my interview, My Work.  Anyway I thought for sure they weren't gonna call me back.  So I waited, and waited a week went by and finally my phone rings and I was scared to answer it,   I answer the phone and I hear Ricky's (Aladort) voice telling me that I got the position.  It was a good day for me I was trying to hide my excitement through my voice, I wanted to get off the phone so i can jump for joy.  Just thought I'd share that with you all. 

Last Saturday was great and here are some photos of the Runway



Age of Aquarius 

Designer: Kristi Moon

I wanted to make sure that I capture what Kristi wanted for her look.  We did a smokey eye on each models with hints of natural, earth tone colors.  For the Top right model (Rhianna) I used Bodypgraphy Veil Foundation Primer before applying Natural Finish foundation and finishing it up with Every Finish Powder in Very Dark and Sunkissed Bronzer for the cheeks for a little hint of color,  The eye products I used are:


Canvas Eye Mousse

Cameo

Canvas Eye Mousse
Create the perfect eye look with this vitamin-fortified, hydrating and crease proof formula. Bodyography’s eye mousse base creates a smooth finish...


 

Duo Expressions

Bronzed Violet

Duo Expressions
At last, a product that can be used all over the face; as a blush, eye shadow or liner. Apply wet or dry for a professional finish every time. The...


 

Expressions

Raven, Creamsicle

Expressions
At last, a product that can be used all over the face; as a blush, eye shadow or liner. Apply wet or dry for a professional finish every time. The...


 

Eye Pencil

Black Orchid

Eye Pencil
These super smooth pencils glide on without tugging at the delicate skin around the eye area. The eye pencils are rigid enough to provide a crisp,...




Dominique Ansari

Designer: Dominique Ansari

Dominique Wanted and Edgy but sophisticated look so for her models we did a very dramatic Soft Smoky Eyes from lid to brows and red lips (China Red by: Bodyography)


Ermelinda Manos

Designer:  Ermelinda Manos
Ermelinda wanted a simple, hippie look with subtle lip and cheek color on the we used brown and smoked it out with a gold color shadow.

Frederick's of Hollywood

Designer:  Ron Yoo

See my blog for Bronzy Look.


Cardiwrap By: Kymaro

Designer:  Romy Fazeli Alahmari

I want to tell you about The Cardi Wrap, They are very soft, comfortable and I can wear it with everything from my dress to my jeans.   I love it I own a couple in Black and Gray and I will actually order me some more.  For her look please check out my smokey eye look.


Chula Couture

Designer: Melissa Velia


(Before and After / Makeup Room)
This look was inspired by Sally's look (Nightmare before Christmas).  We just made her runway ready with dark Purple lips and dark glossy eyes.


Renata J

"Winner of Vitamin Water Challenge"

Designer:  Renata Junjhunuwala
 
Renata wanted something really Unique and Artistic and I remembered this photo (I did a couple years ago).  The eyes was the inspiration for her look and we added  different colored appliques.  As for the lips we went with Red color.
 
 
 
 
 
 Seth Aaron Designs

Designer:  Seth Henderson (Project Runway Season 7)
 
Simple winged eye look and red lips.  
 




Credits:
Apollo Victorio Photography
Vitamin Water
www.bodyography.com

























No comments:

Post a Comment